Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wham Bam Thank You Pam

First let me say to anyone who was googling pics of Pam Anderson and reached this, SORRY! I am sure this was not the "pam pic" you were looking for!

This little blog is to pay my homage to Pam Anderson. I think she gets a pretty bum rap that is not always deserved. I can honestly say that I always knew WHO she was and WHAT negative things I read about her in the tabloids but I really never thought anything other than "my god, how does one woman look so incredibly gorgeous all the time". Wasn't a fan, wasn't a hater, really didn't phase me one way or the other until one night when I went to bed early (again, sorry if this is not heading it the direction you are hoping for) to read my monthly issue of Jane Magazine. I get about 1/3 of the way thru and turn the page and there's Pam and a little blurb from Jane saying that from now on Pam will write a monthly article for them. I thought, oh no, what has Jane Magazine come to letting this woman write an article? Can she even put a sentence together.... I apologize profusely, Pam, for letting the media put a negative image in my mind from the get go with you!

I read her article and I was floored. I read it again and still in shock! I still kinda wondered if she put that together herself but I knew she did. And I thought to myself, this is a SMART woman, why does she make poor choices in men all the time? She is a wonderful, loving mother to her sons and I could clearly see month after month of flipping straight to her journal page, that those boys are her everything! She wrote every sentence straight from the heart whether she was talking about her boys, a failed relationship or her Hepatitis. I have nothing but respect for her and still think she is the sexiest woman alive no doubt about it!

It makes me wonder how she is so smart and yet still makes dumb decisions when it comes to men??? None of my business but I have to put my 2 cents in and say that I wish she would just stay with Tommy because personally, from the outside looking in, when they are together, they are both beaming with happiness and for better or worse, I think they are soulmates and will never find a love more powerful with anyone else.
I really don't see her boys growing up to be thugs or fucked up delinquents like many others in Hollywood today.

So, here's to you, Pam!!

No comments: