Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Houston.... we have a poo flinger!

o m g!!!!!!

I hear Kasey crying this morning so i go get her some milk, go into her room and it was still a little dark and i see a big dark "thing" on the floor, at first i panic thinking it is a huge bug and it's a big turd!!! GROSS!!! oh, that was NOTHING!! I look in the crib.. the diaper is off, the sheets have dingleberrys and poop smears on them and she has it on her hands! NOW I freak out wondering if she ate it!! I wipe her up, let her have her cup, change the sheets. When she was finished, I was holding her on the couch and telling her we don't have POO FLINGERS in this family and I see poop smeared on her elbow, I grossed out and said "ok, bathtime" and she looks up at me and has TWO turds tangled in her bangs smashed to her forehead like frankenstein bolts!!! I am laughing so hard right now I am typing this blindly! I could NOT pull the turds out and put her in the tub and there was another one in the back of her hair! I ALMOST cut her hair to get them out but I finally got them and scrubbed her hair about 4 times!!!! It was soo gross!!! NONE of my kids ever did this before!!!

No comments: