Wednesday, September 10, 2008

YOU HAD ME AT VAJAYJAY

"Hey lady, I can see your vajayjay" said the little boy on the street below and I knew Privileged was another hit new show for me! Also having a guest appearance by Debi Mazar didn't hurt. I have been a fan of hers forever now! Another line I loved is "you're not so 'googleable'. " Story of my life, trying to do something so profound that I am googleable! Hell, I have tried every search word I can come up with and even my silly blog is not so googleable!

This show is a GUILTY PLEASURE for sure!! It serves no purpose other than pure dorkafiable entertainment when the kids are in bed and I just want to shut down the brain and relax. It is probably another show I pick up that will not last (ie: DIRT and What about Brian), but for now, it is an awesome time slot for me, following my hyper hour of 90210, after that I need a show to help me wind back down before my beauty slumber!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kimberly, You have no need to worry whether your blog is googlable or not. It is.

Outsourcing Solution in BPO