Monday, September 22, 2008

Sarah Palin

So I have always followed my Mom's motto.. never discuss Religion or Politics. Well I have heard it many times in many places from many people but my Mom is the first one I heard it from.


Something is irking me and I thought, "hey, this is MY blog, I write it for ME, so I can say whatever I am thinking on any subject here"

Here goes...

I simply think Sarah Palin is a horrible mother and wife and has NO damn business trying to be Vice President of the United States or a BP station. The woman gave birth just months ago to a baby with Down's Syndrome and now has a teen daughter who is pregnant. What the hell?? I am not saying MY daughters would never end up a statistic of teen pregnancy, but my GOD, Sarah, you need to be AT HOME with your poor son who needs your love and attention more than anyone else! Having a pregnant teen at this time just shows us that you are even more irresponsible. Maybe if you spent more time with the family that YOU chose to create, I might have a little respect for you. Right now, it is your HUSBAND who deserves the respect of this country, not you! I think you should be aDAMNshamed of yourself for leaving behind the needs of your young family. Now maybe if you waited another 15 yrs or so, I might have been able to listen to you and take you seriously but right now all I think when I hear your name is what a shitty wife and mother!

I am by NO means saying women should stay at home and not have a career as I am getting ready to go back to school myself for a complete 180 in life. I am saying that Sarah Palin has no business running for Vice President at this time when her infant son and teenage daughter need her undivided attention right now.

There, it has been said and I feel MUCH better getting that off my chest.

So remember, if you happened upon this article, this is MY blog and I have voiced MY thoughts here. I am not starting a fight or debate with anyone and you are welcome to leave your comments behind.

No comments: