Friday, September 26, 2008

Thearlsday is back!

Last night we welcomed the return of My Name is Earl. Now this is a family fave in the Reilly household. Last season we had some that fell off the Earl wagon because the prison story did drag out and the show lost a lot of it's first season funny, but this season started with the old story line returning and all characters bringing their "A" game.
I laughed my ass off at my fave trailer park tramp with all her colloquial Joyisms and platinum hairpieces! She is absolutely the funniest one on the show. I thought she could never top her best line so far....

"boys go fetch momma's plastic stripper shoes out of the lego box"

But last night I choked on my popcorn when she quipped..

"fe fi fum fo, I smell the stank of a stankass ho"

the writers are back in top form this season! Kudos!

No comments: