Thursday, September 24, 2009

I got it from my Mama... err make that Papa


It has taken me 24 hours to re-hinge my jaw and I am still (gasp!) at a loss for words on this one.
What would normally constitute an immediate WTF reaction, has left me completely befuddled because we already KNOW what got F*cked!
 
Mackenzie, if you were molested by your Father and it took all these years for you to come to terms enough to cleanse yourself by letting the world know about it, then I would say awww poor thing, now we know why she had such a screwed up life! But you willingly and consentually boffed your own Dad for 10 years as an adult!!! Many years after your troubles began!  The ONLY reason you could possibly want to broadcast this to the entire world at this juncture in your pathetic life as a pock marked crack whore, is to get MONEY and your last 2 minutes of fame you may feel robbed of after being fired from One Day at a Time for being an aforementioned pathetic pock marked crack whore!
 
Damn girl!! I certainly hope you are NOT getting the attention you are craving at this time! You are a disgusting disgrace!! It makes no difference to me whether it's true or a pile of shit, because just knowing you could speak of such a sick and demented relationship of this nature proves you are the same worthless waste of space you have been for the past 30 years! I used to wish you were MY big sister when I watched your show and was too young to know anything about your drugs and getting fired when it happened.
 
Poor Chyna and Michelle, now you have dragged them into this sordid tale and out of what I can only assume are normal, healthy lives since TMZ has never informed us otherwise!
 
Of all people, Oprah should be ashamed of trying to gain sympathy for you!! What is there to sympathize with?? A GROWNASS WOMAN had sex with her dad for TEN years?? I am feeling something, but certainly not pity!

No comments: