Sunday, September 13, 2009

Balls to the Wall

I am no fan of the Williams sisters, not because I personally don't like them, I just think tennis is boring and I have no interest.
However, I do find this story quite amusing because for the past 2 weeks, Russell Simmons, @unclerush on Twitter, has tweeted many many times on how much he LOVES Serena. How she is this classy woman, intelligent, so well spoken that we must ALL read her blogs and find a new respect for her and all her passion and goodwill.  I didn't read the blogs, because like I said before, I have no interest whatsoever in anything she has to say... UNLESS...... she is saying "I want to shove this fucking ball down your throat"  That is classic stuff! THAT is reality folks!
It's funny because I have yet to see any tweets from @unclerush today about what a classy lady she is!!

No comments: