Monday, October 5, 2009

Word Problems 101

Pet Bear Kills Pennsylvania WomanBy Janet DiGiacomo, CNN

(Oct. 5) -- A 37-year-old Pennsylvania woman died Sunday after being mauled by her pet black bear, authorities said.

Kelly Ann Walz was attacked when she entered the bear's cage to feed the 350-pound animal and clean its cage, according to Pennsylvania State Police. The bear lived in a 15-by-15-foot steel and concrete enclosure on Walz's property in Ross Township.

The bear wasn't the only unusual animal living on the property, an official with the State Game Commission told CNN affiliate WFMZ-TV. The homeowner had a permit to keep a Bengal tiger and an African lion, and the property routinely passed inspection and had no violations, he said.


Wow... word problems always threw me off as a kid, but I guess I have matured and I think I solved this one right off the bat... ready kids??

PET + BEAR = DUMBASS

No comments: